The International Board of Certified Trainers (IBCT) was originally founded in 1988 as a professional association in the United States. Currently, it’s a global foundation acting under the European law. Our main Headquarters is in the Netherlands. IBCT’s mission is to improve the training profession and the public’s perception of it. It has regional headquarters spread over several regions, i.e., the United States, Middle East & Africa (MENA), Australia and Europe. IBCT is an independent certification authority that certifies trainers & HRD professionals, train-the-trainer (TTT/TOT) programs, training centers & facilities as well as training packages and/or materials.
Our Main Certification Services
We Certify the Major Training Elements that impact training result,
i.e., Trainers, Training Package & Training Centers
Get your Center Internationally Recognized!
Centers are audited versus 5 main criteria that are consequently divided into 40 sub-criterion.
CLICK TO KNOW MORE
Become an Internationally Certified Trainer!
We offer the world’s best train-the-trainer programs. Get certified and stand out from the crowd.
CLICK TO KNOW MORE
Certify your Training Materials and lead the market!
Our certification is a guarantee to attract more international clients and get the best training impact.
CLICK TO KNOW MORE
We Certify Trainers at 3 LevelsVia a World-Class Multi-Level TOT/TTT Program
TOT: Associate Trainer
Six intensive Training Sessions:
- Training & Development: A closer Look
- Managing Training Environment
- Basic Instructional Design & Didactic Methods
- Training as a Career
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviors
- Presentation Skills for Trainers
- Didactic Skills 85% 85%
- Adult Education 20% 20%
- Program Design & Development 15% 15%
- Attitude Formation & Change Strategies 10% 10%
- Strategic HRD 5% 5%
TOT: Professional Trainer
Ten intensive Training Sessions:
- Training Styles
- Professional Trainer’s Roles
- Attitude Formation (Advanced)
- Attitude Change (Advanced)
- Personality’s Styles for Trainers
- Motivation for Trainers
- Group Dynamics for Trainers
- Training Evaluation
- Advanced Learning Styles
- Advanced Adult Learning
- Didactic Skills 95% 95%
- Adult Education 70% 70%
- Program Design & Development 65% 65%
- Attitude Formation & Change Strategies 85% 85%
- Strategic HRD 25% 25%
TOT: Certified Trainer
Program Major Competnecies:
- Project management: transferring learning to organizational results.
- Organizations & corporate training programs.
- Organizational adult learning.
- Company scans & training needs assessment.
- Program development.
- Transfer of training & on-the-job coaching.
- Evaluation and impact assessment.
- Examination session: devencing your HRD improvement plan.
- Didactic Skills 100% 100%
- Adult Education 100% 100%
- Program Design & Development 100% 100%
- Attitude Formation & Change Strategies 100% 100%
- Strategic HRD 95% 95%
Proud of our Certified TrainersNumbers are increasing exponentially in the MENA region
Certified Professional Trainers
Internationally Certified Trainers
IBCT Standards and Professionalism are Contagious!
– Suzy Fayez, Professor
Creative, Motivating & Inspiring Programe!
– Amira Waly, Professor
I promise to Apply IBCT Standars Forever!
I liked IBCT standards, I understood it, practiced it, and I promise to apply it forever. I’m looking forward to IBCT CPT and CT. Thank you very much IBCT for your all exerted efforts.
– Mohamed Alhefny, Senior Brand Specialist, AbbVie
An Excellent Board Follows High Standards!
– Afaf A. Atia, Professor
The Mean of the Professional Training!
– Sabreen Jalil, Professor
The Right Way to Develop your Skills!
– Hassan El-Demerdash, Professor