Associate Trainer LevelTraining of Trainers (TOT) Program, the AT level
Main Advantages & ‘Giveaways'
- International recognition as a qualified trainer (AT). It is your professional path to the training profession.
- An Internationally Endorsed Certificate.
- The IBCT Training License Card.
- The right to use the IBCT Associate Trainer (AT) Hallmark in all printed and virtual matters.
- Listing your name & credentials to the international ‘AT’ Directory on the IBCT website.
- Enjoying a one year of eCoaching.
- Access to the IBCT LinkedIn professional group.
- New Potential Trainers (freelance and/or corporate)
- Experienced trainers who have not had formal education in training.
- Experienced trainers who want to enhance & standardized their didactic skills.
- Experienced trainers who want to get licensed by IBCT
- A university graduate
- Average English & IT skills
- Passing the admission interview
- Discuss the concept of training and development and its importance as an investment.
- Realize training as a profession.
- Manage the main cornerstones of the training process.
- Discuss the main outlines of instructional design principles for corporate trainers
- Manage the elements of the training environment
- Decide on and apply the suitable didactic methods that best achieves training goals.
- Deal properly with difficult and challenging behaviors.
- List the professional trainer competences and responsibilities.
- Design and present effective training power point presentations.
- Recognize the value of the individual difference in the training context.
- Appreciate the role of training and development in achieving corporate goals.
- Training & Development: A closer Look
- Managing Training Environment
- Basic Instructional Design & Didactic Methods
- Training as a Career
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviors
- Presentation Skills for Trainers
Program is evaluated according to the first and second levels of Kirkpatrick model per run.