Nahed Mohamed Moustafa Ali, MD, MS, CHES
· Vice President for Post Graduate Studies and Research, Suez Canal University (SCU), Egypt. Professor of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, School of Medicine (SCU).
· Professor of Bioethics in Joint Master of Health Professions Education, a joint program of studies between the Universiteit Maastrich (Netherlands) and (SCU),
· Teaching Faculty Member of Middle East Research Ethics Training Initiative (MERETI): University of Maryland, USA.
· Certified Trainer Internationally and Human Resource Development Consultant from the International Board of Certified Trainers (IBCT).
Daily Work Skills
Health Research Ethics
Major Training & HRD Skills
- Training Techniques & Methods 97% 97%
- The Training Process from A-Z 98% 98%
- Strategic Corporate Education 95% 95%
- Transfer of Training 98% 98%
- HRD Consultancy 95% 95%