Ahmed Metwally is a university professor at Cairo University, College of Agriculture. His main specialty is Food & Dairy Sciences and Human Nutrition. Ahmed has been working as a faculty developer since 2004; he has intensely contributed in developing a great number of university professors at all Egyptian universities and many other universities in the Middle East.
His second career and passion are developing human resources. He is internationally certified as a trainer & human resources development expert. Ahmed has been training and qualifying trainers since 2006. He conducted 100+ Train-The-Trainer programs across the MENA region.
He is considered as a communication and body language expert. As he has held several leadership positions, Ahmed has extensive experience in leadership. Finally, he has participated as an international Speaker in many HRM/HRD conferences.
In a nutshell:
- Certified Master Trainer for Train-The-Trainer Programs
- Conducted more than 100 TTT Programs across the MENA Region
- Internationally Certified Trainer
- Human Recourses Development Expert
- HRD consultant for many Business corporates and companies
- International Speaker in many HRD/HRD conferences
- Communication and Body Language Expert
- Certified HR Coach
- Extensive experience in leadership
- Regional Director of the International Board of Certified Trainers (MENA Region)
- University Professor at Cairo University
Visit Ahmed's Personal Website
Daily Work Skills
Food Chemistry & Microbiology
Food Safety & Quality Assurance
Major Training & HRD Skills
- Training Techniques and Methods 97% 97%
- The Training Process from A-Z 98% 98%
- Strategic Corporate Education 95% 95%
- Transfer of Training 98% 98%
- HRD Consultancy 95% 95%
8032 IBCT Certified Trainers are Already Developing their Organizations. Join The Most Empowering Train-The-Trainer Programs in the World!
Be the Change Agent that your Organization Looks For!Sign Up Today