Certification of Training Materials
Here you can find all details about IBCT Certification Standards for training materials and how, you as a client, apply for certification.
Benefits & AdvantagesThe value of certifying your training materials
International recognition for your training program or materials
- Right to use the IBCT hallmark
- Official International Certificate
- Promotion of your training materials via our global campaigns and websites
- Globally brand or rebrand your training programs with IBCT certification
- Suitability and relevance of package training objectives.
- Usage of appropriate training activities.
- Program evaluation methods & tools.
- Availability and quality of trainer’s manual.
- Availability and quality of trainee’s manual.
- Adequacy of supportive multimedia.
- Attract more international clients.
- Maintain and increase the quality of a training program
- Focus on fact-finding & learning
- Provide honest and objective feedback.
- Secure a good level of involvement of the staff, management, and trainers.
Certification StandardsThe IBCT criteria for certifying the training materials
Structure and Organization
Presentation and Illustration
Authorship and Documentation
Features of IBCT Certified Training MaterialsIBCT Certification of a training material assures its quality regarding the following points
The appropriate balance between the theory and application.
Adequacy of training activities
Suitability of the selected training methods
Covering the training objectives
Efficient use of multimedia
Appearance and printing quality
Authorship and copyrights
Selecting the most appropriate evaluation methods
Applying the adult learning principals
Stabilizing the quality of program delivery over successive runs
Forms of Materials CertificationIBCT Certification for training materials encompasses 3 main forms
Certified Training Material
This form of certification represents the basic form of IBCT certification. It focuses only on the trainee guide and the trainer guide out of the training package.
Certified Training Package
This form of certification represents the advanced form of IBCT certification. It focuses on all components of the training package, i.e. trainee guide, trainer guide, supportive multimedia, and the examination methods and tools. The main criteria of our checkpoints are the second and third phases of the ADDIE model.
Certified Training Program
This form of certification represents the full form of IBCT certification, fully certified. It also focuses on all components of the training package, i.e. trainee guide, trainer guide, supportive multimedia, and the examination methods and tools. However, the main criteria of our checkpoints, in this certification, are the five phases of the ADDIE model. With this form of certification, IBCT guarantees the results of the program according to the four levels of Kirkpatrick model.
Inquiries SectionWe welcome your inquires about IBCT Training Materials Certification.
Send Us your Inquires
This form is dedicated to sending us all kind of inquiries you might have. Please specify the form of materials certification you want to inquire about. We will reply you within two working days.