Certified Professional Trainer LevelTraining of Trainers (TOT) Program, the CPT level
Main Advantages & ‘Giveaways'
- International recognition as a Certified Professional Trainer (CPT). It is your professional path to the training & HRM and HRM Career.
- An Internationally Endorsed Certificate
- The IBCT Training License Card
- The right to use the IBCT Certified Professional Trainer (CPT) Hallmark in all printed and virtual matters.
- Listing your name & credentials to the international ‘CPT’ Directory on the IBCT website.
- Enjoying a one year of eCoaching
- Free Access to the IBCT LinkedIn professional group and Facebook professional page.
- Professional Trainers
- HRM Professionals
- HRD Professionals
- Training Consultants
- Corporate Trainers
- Training Officers
- Training Corporate CEOs
- Faculty Developers
- Coaching Professionals
- A university graduate.
- Advanced English & good IT skills
- Achieving the IBCT ‘AT’ Level
- Passing the admission interview
- Successfully apply attitude change theories in training and organizations
- Form the targeted attitude of trainees and human resources.
- Positively change the attitude of human resources and trainees.
- Discuss the attitude existence levels
- Differentiate among the perception, bias and attribution.
- Explain the attitude formation and change theories.
- Play the suitable trainer’s role in different training situations.
- Successfully apply the adult learning principles in training.
- Interpret the corporate motivation theories.
- Motivate trainees and human resources.
- Professionally deal and train trainees and human resources with different learning styles.
- Manage the group dynamics in training and corporate contexts
- Evaluate training programs
- Point out the difference among the theories of personality.
- Effectively deal and train trainees and human resources with different personality styles.
- Reflect positive attitude for strictly applying the IBCT international standards in training and HRD.
- Consider the individuality of human resources and trainees.
- Realize the importance of managing each phase of group dynamics.
- Training Styles
- Professional Trainer’s Roles
- Attitude Formation (Advanced)
- Attitude Change (Advanced)
- Personality’s Styles for Trainers
- Motivation for Trainers
- Group Dynamics for Trainers
- Training Evaluation
- Advanced Learning Styles
Program is evaluated according to the first and second levels of Kirkpatrick model per run.
Hours of Self-Study & Assignments
Contact Hours, (Intensive Face–to–Face sessions)
International Board of Certified Trainers
Certificarion of Trainers, Training Centers and Training Packages. IBCT certifies trainers at 3 levels via a multi-level Train-The-Trainer program that designed per the state-of-the-industry standards.
© 1988 IBCT, all rights received.