Sensemaking in Higher Education
Professor Ahmed will deliver an interesting talk about sensemaking process in higher education institutions. In organization studies, the concept of sensemaking was first used to focus attention on the largely cognitive activity of framing experienced situations as meaningful. It is a collaborative process of creating shared awareness and understanding out of different individuals’ perspectives and varied interests.
Who is the speaker?
Ahmed M. Metwally, PhD, CT
- Internationally certified trainer and HRD consultant
- Internationally public speaker
- Senior TOT trainer in Egypt and abroad
- Expert in:
- Corporate education and training
- HR development consultancy
- Personal development planning
- Training program design and evaluation
- Communication and body language expert