Certified Trainer & HRD Expert LevelTraining of Trainers (TOT) Program, the CT and HRD Consultant level
Main Advantages and 'Giveaways'
- International recognition as a Certified Trainer and HRD Expert (CT/HRDC).
- You’ll earn a diploma in HRD.
- An Internationally Endorsed Certificate.
- The IBCT International Training License Card.
- Two unique IBCT syllabi. (Valuable reference books).
- Having a personal IBCT coach.
- Lots of practical training tools and training aids.
- Project management book.
- Templates and USB stick with models and tools.
- CT golden proud pin.
- Cross cultural experience.
- Expansion of your international network.
- The right to use the IBCT Certified Trainer (CT/HRDC) Hallmark in all printed and virtual matters.
- Listing your name & credentials to the international ‘CT’ Directory on the IBCT website.
- Enjoying a one year of eCoaching
- Free Access to the IBCT LinkedIn professional group and Facebook professional page.
- Professional Trainers
- HRM Managers and Talent Professionals
- HRD Managers Professionals
- Training Consultants/Experts
- Senior Corporate Trainers
- Training Officers
- Training Corporate CEOs
- Faculty Developers
- Coaching Professionals
- An university graduate (Post Master level is preferable).
- Advanced English & good IT skills (Academic reading and writing)
- Achieving the IBCT ‘CPT’ Level
- Experience as a trainer with customer satisfaction reports.
- Passing the admission interview
- Thoroughly discuss concepts of strategic corporate education.
- Conduct organizational, cultural and functional analysis.
- Conduct organizational gap analysis.
- Assess training needs at all levels.
- Design training and develop challenging learning processes.
- Plan and endorse a powerful transfer of training.
- Conduct training program evaluation at the four levels of Kirkpatrick.
- Write, evaluate, present and convince the management with your project plan.
- Plan for his/her continuous development.
- Reflect and evaluate his/her professional performance.
- Perform a professional didactical analysis.
- Apply a wide range of advanced training techniques/methods.
- Observe and assess behavior.
- Provide constructive feedback (on didactic skills).
- Dealing with troublesome situations and professional dilemmas.
- Project management: transferring learning to organizational results.
- Organizations & corporate training programs, an introduction.
- Adult learning within organizations.
- Company scans & training needs assessment.
- Program development.
- Transfer of training & (on-the-job) coaching.
- Evaluation and impact assessment.
- Examination session: presenting of the improvement plan (project plan).
Program is evaluated according to the first and second levels of Kirkpatrick model per run.
- Investment: US $2,995 excluding airline ticket, including hotel package.
- Return on Investment: Our research showed that previous program evaluation demonstrated a Return On Investment of 1.5. (controlled by Deloitte Accountants).
- Location: Next Run is planned to be in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tentative Start Dates: Mid 2017
Hours of Contact Training & Self-Study
Program Duration (months)
Study Load (ECTS)
Register and join the Certified Trainer program now
International Board of Certified Trainers
Certificarion of Trainers, Training Centers and Training Packages. IBCT certifies trainers at 3 levels via a multi-level Train-The-Trainer program that designed per the state-of-the-industry standards.
© 1988 IBCT, all rights received.