Certified Trainer & HRD Expert LevelTraining of Trainers (TOT) Program, the CT and HRD Consultant level
Main Advantages and 'Giveaways'
- International recognition as a Certified Trainer and HRD Expert (CT/HRDC).
- You’ll earn a diploma in HRD.
- An Internationally Endorsed Certificate.
- The IBCT International Training License Card.
- Two unique IBCT syllabi. (Valuable reference books).
- Having a personal IBCT coach.
- Lots of practical training tools and training aids.
- Project management book.
- Templates and USB stick with models and tools.
- CT golden proud pin.
- Cross cultural experience.
- Expansion of your international network.
- The right to use the IBCT Certified Trainer (CT/HRDC) Hallmark in all printed and virtual matters.
- Listing your name & credentials to the international ‘CT’ Directory on the IBCT website.
- Enjoying a one year of eCoaching
- Free Access to the IBCT LinkedIn professional group and Facebook professional page.
- Professional Trainers
- HRM Managers and Talent Professionals
- HRD Managers Professionals
- Training Consultants/Experts
- Senior Corporate Trainers
- Training Officers
- Training Corporate CEOs
- Faculty Developers
- Coaching Professionals
- An university graduate (Post Master level is preferable).
- Advanced English & good IT skills (Academic reading and writing)
- Achieving the IBCT ‘CPT’ Level
- Experience as a trainer with customer satisfaction reports.
- Passing the admission interview
- Thoroughly discuss concepts of strategic corporate education.
- Conduct organizational, cultural and functional analysis.
- Conduct organizational gap analysis.
- Assess training needs at all levels.
- Design training and develop challenging learning processes.
- Plan and endorse a powerful transfer of training.
- Conduct training program evaluation at the four levels of Kirkpatrick.
- Write, evaluate, present and convince the management with your project plan.
- Plan for his/her continuous development.
- Reflect and evaluate his/her professional performance.
- Perform a professional didactical analysis.
- Apply a wide range of advanced training techniques/methods.
- Observe and assess behavior.
- Provide constructive feedback (on didactic skills).
- Dealing with troublesome situations and professional dilemmas.
- Project management: transferring learning to organizational results.
- Organizations & corporate training programs, an introduction.
- Adult learning within organizations.
- Company scans & training needs assessment.
- Program development.
- Transfer of training & (on-the-job) coaching.
- Evaluation and impact assessment.
- Examination session: presenting of the improvement plan (project plan).
Program is evaluated according to the first and second levels of Kirkpatrick model per run.
- Investment: US $2,995 excluding airline ticket, including hotel package.
- Return on Investment: Our research showed that previous program evaluation demonstrated a Return On Investment of 5.1. (controlled by Deloitte Accountants).
- Location: Next Run is planned to be in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tentative Start Dates: Mid 2017
Hours of Contact Training & Self-Study
Program Duration (months)
Study Load (ECTS)
© 1988 IBCT, all rights received.