Certification of Training Centers
Here you can know all details about IBCT Certification Standards for training centers and how, you as a client, to apply for certification.
IBCT. The Ultimate Certification for Training Centers and Training Facilities.
The Board develops and promotes state-of-the-art standards for training centers certification. Being an IBCT internationally certified center implies that such a center mainly possess:
A safe, accessible and hygienic learning environment
An infrastructure that meets the needs of the market
Professional training aids and equipment
A professional organizational structure that serves the center’s mission
A practical training transfer philosophy
An effective quality management system based on the PDCA cycle and utilizing a M.I.S.
An Evaluation system for all training programs according to Kirkpatrick model
Standardized Training materials/packages designed based on real TNA
A policy for trainers’ professional development
A policy to assure the application of adult learning principles
We Certify Centers with Different Grads
Starting with 1 star up to 5 stars; check the standards!
A 2-Star Certified Center
A 3-Star Certifed Center
A 4-Star Certified Center
A 5-Star Certified Center
Benefits and Advantages
What’s in it for training centers/educational institutes?
International distinction and recognition via:
- Right to use the IBCT hallmark for certified centers
- An Official Certificate
- Promoting certified centers on our global websites
- International accreditation & recognition
Broad quality checks on:
- Space, safety, accessibility & hygiene.
- Educational vision & policies.
- Administration & quality system.
- Training equipment & Aids.
- Organizational structure and M.I.S.
- Educational policies and methodologies
Our certification process is a grantee to:
- Attract more international trainees and/or clients.
- Maintain and increase the quality of the offered services.
- Focus on fact-finding & learning
- Provide the top-management with honest and objective feedback
- Secure a good level of involvement of the staff, management, and trainers.