Certification of Training Centers
The Board develops and promotes state-of-the-art standards for training centers certification. Being an IBCT internationally certified center implies that such a center mainly possess:
A safe, accessible and hygienic learning environment
An infrastructure that meets the needs of the market
Professional training aids and equipment
A professional organizational structure that serves the center’s mission
A practical training transfer philosophy
An effective quality management system based on the PDCA cycle and utilizing a M.I.S.
An Evaluation system for all training programs according to Kirkpatrick model
Standardized Training materials/packages designed based on real TNA
A policy for trainers’ professional development
A policy to assure the application of adult learning principles
Benefits and Advantages
What’s in it for training centers/educational institutes?
International distinction and recognition via:
- Right to use the IBCT hallmark for certified centers
- An Official Certificate
- Promoting certified centers on our global websites
- International accreditation & recognition
Broad quality checks on:
- Space, safety, accessibility & hygiene.
- Educational vision & policies.
- Administration & quality system.
- Training equipment & Aids.
- Organizational structure and M.I.S.
- Educational polices and methodologies
Our certification process is a grantee to:
- Attract more (international) trainees and/or clients.
- Maintain and increase the quality of the offered services .
- Focus on fact-finding & learning
- Provide the top-management with honest and objective feedback
- Secure a good level of involvement of the staff, management and trainers.
Certification StandardsTraining centers that will seek certification, will be audited versus a comperehansive checklist that including the following main 5 criteria divided into 40 sub-criteria
Training aids & equipment
Training plan and methodology
Management Information System
Why should training centers get certified?
Acknowledgement of quality
The hallmark attracts (foreign) trainees
External quality garantee / intl. standards
Basic level of trainee expectations
Atmosphere for safe learning environment
Management-tool for improvement
How to Apply?steps to Apply
International Board of Certified Trainers
Certificarion of Trainers, Training Centers and Training Packages. IBCT certifies trainers at 3 levels via a multi-level Train-The-Trainer program that designed per the state-of-the-industry standards.
© 1988 IBCT, all rights received.