The International Board of Certified Trainers (IBCT) was originally founded in 1988 as a professional society in the United States. Currently it’s a global foundation acting under the European law. IBCT’s mission is to improve the training profession and the public’s perception of it. It has regional headquarters spread over several regions, i.e., the United States, Middle East & Africa (MENA), Australia and Europe. IBCT is an independent certification authority that certifies trainers/HRD professionals, train-the-trainer (TTT/TOT) programs, training centers/facilities and training packages/materials.
Our Main Certification Services
We Certify the Major Training Elements that impact training result,
i.e., Trainers, Training Package & Training Centers
We certify trainers at 3 levelsVia a World-Class Multi-Level TOT/TTT Program
Associate Trainer Program (AT)
Six intensive Training Sessions:
- Training & Development: A closer Look
- Managing Training Environment
- Basic Instructional Design & Didactic Methods
- Training as a Career
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviors
- Presentation Skills for Trainers
- Didactic Skills 85%
- Adult Education 20%
- Program Design & Development 15%
- Attitude Formation & Change Strategies 10%
- Strategic HRD 5%
Professional Trainer Program (CPT)
Ten intensive Training Sessions:
- Training Styles
- Professional Trainer’s Roles
- Attitude Formation (Advanced)
- Attitude Change (Advanced)
- Personality’s Styles for Trainers
- Motivation for Trainers
- Group Dynamics for Trainers
- Training Evaluation
- Advanced Learning Styles
- Advanced Adult Learning
- Didactic Skills 95%
- Adult Education 70%
- Program Design & Development 65%
- Attitude Formation & Change Strategies 85%
- Strategic HRD 25%
Certified Trainer Program (CT)
Content of the program (Title of the training sessions):
- Project management: transferring learning to organizational results.
- Organizations & corporate training programs, an introduction.
- Adult learning within organizations.
- Company scans & training needs assessment.
- Program development.
- Transfer of training & (on-the-job) coaching.
- Evaluation and impact assessment.
- Examination session: presenting of the improvement plan (project plan).
- Didactic Skills 100%
- Adult Education 100%
- Program Design & Development 100%
- Attitude Formation & Change Strategies 100%
- Strategic HRD 95%
We are proud of our IBCT Certified TrainersNumbers are increasing exponentially in the MENA region
Certified Professional Trainers
Internationally Certified Trainers
Locate your nearest IBCT Focal Point